Large infusion bag allows increased quantities
- FDA still not happy with Hospira's Indian facility. // Medical Device Daily;6/12/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 113, p8
The article reports on the warning issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to Hospira due to serious sanitation violations by the infusion device company's facility in India.
- Barbed Check Valves. // Medical Design Technology;Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p25
The article offers brief information on the barbed check valves for drainage, infusion and irrigation applications, from Qosina.
- CADDÂ®-Solis Ambulatory Infusion Systems â€“ Implementation Programme. // Operating Theatre Journal;Dec2014, Issue 291, p12
No abstract available.
- Improving patient safety with intelligent infusion devices. Sullivan, Mark // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/1/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p1415
The article reflects on the report by Breland that was published in the 2010 issue of "AJHP" on the implementation of intelligent infusion pumps at a community teaching hospital. He says that the report provides a platform for addressing issues related to the technology's evolution, its...
- BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF ADAPTERS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
The article evaluates the Surgi-Cuff standardization system adapters from Ethox International Inc.
- Redesigned infuser bag available for IV and arterial infusion. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p108
The article evaluates Infu-Surg pressure infuser bag from Ethox International Inc.
- DRAIN IT: WOUND IRRIGATION DEVICE. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p11
The article evaluates the wound irrigation device Combiguard II from Ethox International Inc.
- Gas-forced infusion useful in MICS. John, Thomas "TJ"; Agarwal, Amar; Kumar, Dhivya Ashok // Ocular Surgery News;8/25/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p6
The authors describe their use of the air-forced infusion method in cataract surgery to decrease the incision size and lessen the distortion of the cornea that results in astigmatism. They explain the resolution of destabilization in the anterior chamber of the eye with the aid of an air pump,...
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE. // 24x7;Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
The article evaluates several medical instruments including IDA01S portable infusion device analyzer from Fluke Biomedical, ALTPro automated endoscope leak tester from Olympuc America and Sonomed Escalon VuPad tablet-based ultrasound imaging system from Escalon Medical.