- ZOLL LifeVest Prescribed by Physicians at All U.S. News and World Report "Honor Roll" Hospitals and All 50 "Best Cardiology and Heart Surgery" Hospitals. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article reviews the wearable defibrillator product "Zoll LifeVest," by Zoll Medical Corp.
- Life-saving 101. // Modern Hygienist;Nov2006, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p28
The article reviews dental products which include products from Zoll Medical Corp., Healthfirst and Welch Allyn.
- ZOLL MEDICAL. Teitelbaum, Richard S. // Fortune;3/8/1993, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p81
Discusses Zoll Medical of Woburn, Mass., which makes cardiac resuscitation equipment. Plans for new model; How the market is growing; How Zoll is expected to grow even more now that a major competitor, Eli Lilly's Physio-Control subsidiary, has closed; More.
- Zoll establishes a LifeVest direct sales force in Germany. // Medical Device Daily;4/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 83, p2
The article reports that Zoll Medical has established a direct sales force for its LifeVest wearable defibrillator in Germany.
- ZOLL Medical Corp Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Conference Call Notification. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p938
The article offers information on the conference call of Zoll Medical Corp. to be held in Chelmsford, Massachusetts in November 16, 2011.
- Zoll establishes Japanese subsidiary. // Medical Device Daily;10/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 209, p2
The article reports on the establishment of Zoll Medical's Japanese subsidiary Asahi Kasei Zoll Medical (AZM) effective November 5, 2012.
- Zoll Medical Corp. offers RescueNet Navigator. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;3/6/2013, p2
The article offers information on the RescueNet Navigator, a software suite from Zoll Medical Corp.
- Zoll Medical to buy back $50M of its common stock. // Medical Device Daily;11/18/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 222, p2
This article reports on the decision of the board of Zoll Medical to authorize the repurchase of the company's common stock in 2011.
- Polish emergency service to use Zoll defibrillator. // Medical Device Daily;11/30/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 228, p8
The article reports on the installation and use of 49 ZOLL AutoPulse Plus systems from Zoll Medical on the ambulances of WojewÃ³dzka Stacja Pogotowia Ratunkowego Szczecin (WSPR Szczecin) to allow rescuers to defibrillate without the need to stop chest compressions for defibrillation.