- ELECTRIC DELIVERY. // Technology Review;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates eStar electric truck from Navistar Inc.
- EVs exhibit braking stability during tests. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1995, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the release of EV America's electric vehicle performance evaluation. Demonstration of technological advances; Identification of improvements to enhance commercialization; Vehicles evaluated; Tests; Results.
- An EV for $865? OK! // Automotive News;12/21/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6391, p22
The article evaluates the Kandi Coco, a neighborhood electric vehicle.
- Uganda's first electric car. // African Business;Feb2012, Issue 383, p6
The article previews the Kiira EV electric vehicle from Kampala's Makerere University in Uganda.
- Plugged in. // AutoWeek;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p6
Reports that electric vehicles (EV) will not be extinct because of the California Air Resources Board's cancellation of its electric vehicle mandate. Announcement that the state of California's seven top-selling automakers have agreed to produce trial vehicles by 1998; Comments from Toyota's...
- GREEN AND BLUE. Akhtar, Saeed // Car India;Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p26
The article offers information on the BlueOn electric vehicle (EV) and the Sonata hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) from Hyundai, which are shown at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- The Trial. // A to B;Feb2013, Issue 94, p14
The article evaluates the electric vehicle Renault Twizy Urban 80 from Renault.
- Six hours for full charge with ZeroEd electric vehicle. // Commercial Motor;4/17/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5276, p08
The article features a new electric vehicle from ZeroEd.
- PUROLATOR LAUNCHES FIRST-EVER FULLY-ELECTRIC DEUVERY TRUCK. Ledlow, Adam // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Oct2007, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p13
The article evaluates the Quicksider fully-electric vehicle from Purolator.