- 2009 Outboards. // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several outboards including the Suzuki DF90 from Suzuki, Yamaha 250 horsepower (hp) from Yamaha and Honda 50-HP from Honda.
- Metro N.Y. Honda dealers join new ad association. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p8
Reports on the creation of an advertising association representing Honda dealers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Pooling of marketing funds; Collapse of the Tri-Honda Association; Proposal on media allocation.
- Honda, Acura chiefs expand their influence. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;9/20/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5518, p8
Reports on developments in Honda Motor Co. Low sales in 1993; Honda and Acura Division bosses' takeover of several departments; Test of a car inventory system for dealers in Canada; Familiarization of dealer sales personnel of new products before a public introduction. INSETS: Sales executives...
- Honda to offer in-dash phone as '94 option. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;9/20/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5518, p10
Reports on Honda Motor Co.'s plan to offer a hands-free, in-dash cellular telephone factory option in its 1994 Honda Accord, Honda Prelude and Acura Integra. Features; Price; Warranty.
- Canada gets exclusive Acura model. Sinek, Jeremy; Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;7/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5562, p45
Reports on plans by Honda Motor Co. to build an Acura model in Canada, exclusively for Canadian consumers. Scheduled launching; Preferences of Canadian car buyers.
- Honda adds capacity on the cheap. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;7/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5562, p45
Reports on plans by Honda Motor Co. to add capacity out of its three American and Canadian automobile factories. Automaker's outlook on factory expansion; Plans for a plant in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Hondas get cash. // Automotive News;7/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5562, p46
Reports on Honda Motor Co.'s offering of a dealer incentive programs for its 1994 versions of Prelude and Civic del Sol.
- Big Honda dealers sued over bribes. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p1
Reports on the lawsuits filed against Honda Motor Co. dealers in the United States. DCH Inc.; Norm Reeves Honda Superstore; Bribery for preferential allocations. INSET: 4 more sentenced in scheme..
- Kawamoto: Honda won't rush to add new models, U.S. output. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p1
Reports that Honda Motor Co. will not increase its American production capacity. Gradual expansion of production lineup; Improvement in Honda's existing cars.