- 'Arawhiti.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p28
The article evaluates the vehicle ferry Arawhiti from Shipco Marine Constructors.
- 'Pilbara Thor.'. // Ausmarine;Jul2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p30
The article features the Pilbara Thor escort tugboat owned by Hamersley Iron, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto. Designed in Canada by Robert Allan and built in New Zealand by Shipco Marine Constructors, the vessel was based on the RAmparts 3200 Class tug design and is the first of the two terminal...
- Gulf Island GETAWAY. Janssen, Peter A. // MotorBoating;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p58
The article evaluates the Ranger Tugs 27 tugboat from Ranger Tugs. INSET: A Family Affair.
- 'WAMALHANHA'. // Ausmarine;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p32
The article evaluates the Wamalhanha azimuth stern drive (ASD) tugboats from Uzmar W orkboat and Tug Factory.
- Ranger Tugs R-23. LANDRY, CHRIS // Soundings: Real Boats, Real Boaters;Mar2016, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p92
The article evaluates the Ranger Tugs R-23.
- 'SHOAL CAPE.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates the Shoal Cape tugboat from Damen Shipyards.
- 'Harry Evans.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates the Harry Evans RAmparts 3000 class ship-handling tugs from Cheoy Lee Shipbuilders of Hong Kong.
- 'BHAGWAN PRIDE'. // Ausmarine;Sep2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p18
The article evaluates the Damen ASD harbour/coastal tug from Damen Shipyards Group.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/25/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p23
The article evaluates the handysize tugboats developed by Great Lakes Group.