- 'DECV 07.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p25
The article evaluates the 8.5 metre Naiad designed RIB patrol boat built by Kirby Marine Fabrication in Western Australia which will be used by the Marine Parks department of the Western Australian Department of Environment and Conservation which will operate near the Nigaloo Reef in upper west...
- 'PV 5.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the PV 5 patrol and rescue boat from Kirby Marine Fabrication.
- 'TW154.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p23
The article evaluates the Naiad police patrol boat rigid inflatable boat (RIB) from Kirby Marine.
- KIRBY MARINE'S Stealth Naiads. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p23
The article evaluates two special operations RIBs, namely DE 331 and BO 834 from Kirby Marine and offers information on its design, engines, speed and fuel capacity.
- KIRBY NAIAD 5.8 RIB. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p34
The article evaluates the patrol boat, Kirby Naiad 5.8 Rigid Hulled Inflatable Boat, from Kirby Marine.
- 'Kirby Naiad Fast Rescue Boats.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Feb2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p30
The article evaluates the Kirby Naiad Fast Rescue Boats from Kirby Marine Fabrication in Western Australia.
- TW151. // Ausmarine;Jan2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the TW151 patrol boat for the Western Australian Water Police from Kirby Marine Fabrication.
- Kirby Naiad for Fisheries WA. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jul2007, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p26
The article evaluates the FD 7 fisheries patrol vessel from Kirby Marine.
- 'Shearwater.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p21
The article features the Shearwater rigid inflatable boat from Kirby Marine.