- Pipeline Inspection Co. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec95, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p62
Announces that M.A. `Tony' Beffer has taken a sales position at Pipeline Inspection Company. Beffer's previous employment.
- Pipeline Inspection Co. // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p67
The article evaluates the SPY Model 670 Holiday Detector manufactured by Pipeline Inspection Co.
- Pipeline Inspection Company Ltd. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p39
The article offers brief information on the brochure of Models 785, 780 and 790 SpyR portable holiday detectors from Pipeline Inspection Co. Ltd.
- Pipeline Inspection Company Ltd. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p17
The article offers brief information on the products featured in the brochure of Pipeline Inspection Co. Ltd.
- Piprlinr Inspection Company. // Underground Construction;May2008, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the omni-directional sensor SPY pipeline acoustic pig tracker system from Pipeline Inspection Co.
- Competition and environment influence control concepts. Hansen, Teresa // Electric Light & Power;Mar1995, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p18
Reports on regulatory changes that served as guidelines for the reevaluation and revision of current control concepts in the electric utilities in the United States. Focus on the creation of competition resulting to cheaper energy for consumers; Environmental constraints; Factors to consider in...
- NEW products. // Underground Construction;Oct2009, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p74
The article evaluates several underground construction equipment and supplies including beltless unitized holiday detectors from underground pipeline inspection specialist Pipeline Inspection Co. Ltd., Septic Lid Lift Accessory (MCLLEG) adaptor from permanent magnets and electro magnets provider...
- NEW products. // Underground Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p58
The article evaluates several construction and pipeline equipment including the Self-Leveling Pipe Hook from Kenco Corp., SPY 780 direct current operator from Pipeline Inspection Co. Ltd., and DV300c-E Power Prime Pump from Rain for Rent.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p81
This article provides information on several products related to the gas industry. Keymay Industries offers a brochure devoted to its Keybag wrap-around pipeline weight made from a non-woven geotextile chosen for its hydraulic properties as well as the proven strength of the material and its...