- Product Spotlight. // Elevator World;Jul2010, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p152
The article evaluates several products for the escalator and elevator industry including VoIP-500 series of phones from Talk-A-Phone Co., MAGO gearless refurbishment kit from MP Lifts and 713 Series of MCS miniature-high-density double row connector systems from Wago Corp.
- PRODUCT SOLUTIONS. // American School & University;May2010, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p34
The article evaluates several products including a product catalog MovinCool from MovinCool, Native VoIP 500 Series Emergency Phones from Talk-A-Phone Co., and outdoor cleaner Wet & Forget from Wet & Forget. Com.
- Emergency call station integrates communications. Atwater, Kristin // Government Product News;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the wall-mounted, ADA-compliant station featuring an emergency phone and a wide-area emergency broadcast system from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Talk-A-Phone. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p70
The article evaluates the Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (W.E.B.S. Â®) emergency communication system from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Emergency Phone for Mass Transit. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p56
The article offers brief information on the ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- NEW GENERATION OF 'BLUE LIGHTS'. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p68
The article evaluates the flashing emergency Blue Lights from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Certification Program Educates on Mass Notification and VoIP. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p126
The article offers information on the WEBS Contact Certification Program from Talk-A-Phone Co., which aims to educate partners about the Voice-over IP (VoIP) emergency communications products and WEBS Mass Notification platform.
- Emergency Broadcast System Reaches Wider Areas. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2007, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates the new Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Integrates Two Cameras for More Flexibility. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p69
The article offers information on the emergency phone tower for video surveillance cameras from Talk-a-Phone Co.