- WE LOVE. // Louisville Magazine;Jun2009, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p12
The article evaluates the Voltaic Solar Messenger Bag from Sustain.
- DESIGNERS OF "INFINIUM" USE 3D SCANNING/PRINTING FROM Z. // CAD/CAM Update;Aug2009, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article evaluates Infinium, a space-age solar panel that uses three-dimension (3D) printing and 3D scanning from Z Corp.
- SOLAR FLAIR. // 4X4 Australia;Feb2013, Issue 349, p156
The article evaluates the Camec 120W solar panel form Camec.
- Solar Cell Hits New Efficiency High. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2007, Vol. 41 Issue 3, Special section p5
The article evaluates the multi-junction solar cell from Spectrolab Inc.
- Solution-processed organic solar cell. // Electronics Weekly;10/14/2009, Issue 2402, p7
The article evaluates a fully solution-processed organic solar cell developed by Interuniversity Microelectronics Center (IMEC), Leuven, Belgium.
- Solar Thin-Film Wins 'Innovation of Year' Award. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Feb2008, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p18
The article evaluates the 2007 "Popular Science" magazine's Innovation-of-the-Year award called PowerSheet solar cells from Nanosolar Inc.
- Lightweight for metal roofs. // Detail (English Edition);Sep2010, Issue 5, p538
The article evaluates Solon Black 280/12 module from Solon SE.
- Solapowa panels launched. // EcoGeneration;Aug2014, Issue 83, p94
The article discusses the launch of SolaPowa panels by an Australian based company OZRoll in the Australian solar market and also outlines it features.
- POWER PUSH. Richard, Paul; Foster, Michael E. // Army AL&T Magazine;Apr-Jun2012, p8
The article evaluates several innovative capabilities from the Project Manager Mobile Electric power (PM MEP) which include the Advanced Medium Mobile Power Sources (AMMPS) military standard generators, the 1 megawatt (MW) micro-grid generators and a hybrid solution made up of a Tactical Quiet...