- Convenient cylinder spray adhesives. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Feb2008, p2
The article evaluates the Scotch-Weld Cylinder Spray Adhesives from 3M.
- Adhesives and abrasives support material choice. admin // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p633
The article evaluates the Scotch-Weld EPX Acrylic Adhesive DP810 and 3M Abrasive Sheets from 3M Co. which had been used by furniture designer Lee Rowland of Rowland Art Engineering when he was commissioned to design and supply a bespoke luxury table.
- New 3M Scotch-Weld Low Odour Acrylic Adhesives. // Canadian Commerce & Industry;Fall2014, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p30
The article offers brief information on the 3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weldâ„¢ Low Odour Acrylic Adhesives such as DP8805NS and DP8810NS from 3M Co.
- INVENTORY CONTROL AT MINNESOTA MINING AND MANUFACTURING. Denton, D. Keith // Management Review;Aug87, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p20
Examines inventory control at Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing's Adhesives Coating and Sealers Division in the U.S. from 1984 to 1986. Improvement of accuracy in recording the location and amount of warehouse inventories; Use of computers and the Plant Material Control System; Consolidation of...
- 3M Adding Consumer Electronics Adhesives Capacity. COONS, REBECCA // Chemical Week;3/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p27
The article reports on the expansion of 3M's global capacity for optically clear adhesives by investing in facilities in China, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Anaerobic adhesives. // Machine Design;6/19/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p70
The article evaluates the Rite-Lok anaerobic adhesives from the St. Paul, Minnesota-based 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division.
- 3M Acquires Polymer Engineering Corp. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p9
Reports that Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing (3M) has acquired Polymer Engineering Corp., a polymer-adhesive company based in Oxnard, California. Benefits of the acquisition for 3M; Core products of Polymer Engineering.
- QUICK BONDING. // Boating World;Sep2006, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p71
The article features the G/5 Five-Minute Adhesive from West System Inc.
- VOC-Free Adhesives. // Professional Boatbuilder;Jun/Jul2009, Issue 119, p15
The article reports on the introduction of a new line of volatile organic compound (VOC)-free, two-part adhesives by Atlanta, Georgia-based Chemique Adhesives. According to the company, Solfre2 releases no isocynate or other VOC during cure. The three types of adhesives in the brand include...