Spartan introduces 'NEAT' new vehicle for non-emergency response market
- Spied: Next-gen Ford Excursion. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Aug2001, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p52
Introduces a recreational vehicle chassis from Spartan. Selling point of the product.
- SPARTAN'S FURION CHASSIS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
The article evaluates the Furion chassis from Spartan Chassis Inc.
- Spartan Chassis Unveils Advanced Protection System. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/ 2/2012, p3
The article offers information on Spartan Chassis, Inc.'s Advanced Protection System.
- Spartan Adds Navistar MaxxForce Engine to Gladiator Options. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;2/22/2011, p1
The article offers brief information on the Navistar Inc.'s MaxxForce13 heavy-duty diesel engine from Spartan Chassis Inc.
- Michigan Receives Nine Homeland Security Vehicles. Marcelle, Rob // Automotive Industries;Mar2006, Vol. 186 Issue 3, p24
The article announces that the government of Michigan received several rescue trucks manufactured by apparatus builder Spencer Manufacturing and cab and chassis builder Spartan Chassis, as part of the Regional Response Team Network (RRTN). The Spencer trucks are walk-around rescue trucks with...
- Spartan Chassis opens two new facilities. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that Spartan Chassis Inc. announced the purchase of two manufacturing facilities near its headquarters in Charlotte, Michigan. The facilities totaling 80,000 square feet will help the company take on expected increased demand from its military customers to supply and...
- SPARTAN'S FURION CHASSIS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
The article features Spartan Chassis Inc. which offers thousands of custom option on three purpose-built chassis to maximize response to any emergency. The Spartan Furion features a 94-inch galvanized-steel cab designed for safety and maximum maneuverability. Moreover, superior visibility and...
- Goodyear gets 'SPARC Award'. // Tire Business;4/24/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that the company Spartan Chassis has awarded Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. its "SPARC Award" for commercial tires installed on Spartan's recreational vehicle and fire truck chassis. Goodyear said that the recognition focused on product quality, supply and delivery, engineering...
- Spartan Chassis receives $53 million subcontract orders for MRAP production. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the subcontract orders placed by defense contractor BAE Systems to Spartan Chassis Inc. The orders aim to support the manufacture of tactical vehicles under the Mine-Resistant Ambush-Protected (MRAP) program. Spartan will supply and integrate chassis components for BAE...