- Thomas Built Buses Zeroes in on 100-Year Celebration. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/10/2015, p1
The article announces that manufacturing company Thomas Built Buses will celebrate its 100 years of business in 2016.
- Buses manufacturer celebrates 100 years In 2016 (with related video). Government Product News Staff // American City & County Exclusive Insight;2/3/2016, p1
The article mentions the anniversary of bus manufacturer Thomas Built Buses Inc., which has been in business for 100 years.
- Parker 252 Series simplifies installing PTOs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the power take-off (PTO) installation on trucks from Parker Chelsea.
- Koike positioners have two-year warranty. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates positioner products from Koike Aronson/Ransome Inc.
- Coiled air gladhad assemblies. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2009, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p110
The article features Phillips Industries' line of coiled air gladhand assemblies.
- PROTECTING COOLING SYSTEMS WITH RADTECH. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2007, p12
The article evaluates RX300 cooling system from Radtech.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p50
The article evaluates several equipment for vehicles including ADP-7 surface washing agent from Petro-Green Inc., Holland FWAL lightweight aluminum fifthwheel from SAF-Holland, and OE-quality brake shoes from Carlisle Motion Control.
- Going gang-bus-ters. Lewis, Maria // Business Mexico;May1996, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p35
Reports on the Thomas Built Buses factory in Apodaca, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Comments from Michael Bush, general director of Thomas Built Buses; Reasons for selecting Apodaca as site for the factory; Focus on exports.
- Thomas Bus Plant Dedication Draws World Leader. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p40
Reveals that Freightliner subsidiary Thomas Built Buses marked the start of manufacturing operations with a dedication of its plant in North Carolina. Purpose of the plant; Description of the manufacturing facility; Remarks from Freightliner president Jim Hebe.