Parker RunWise Advanced Series hybrid drive designed for Class 8 refuse vehicles
- United States : Parker Hannifin Hybrid Drive System Qualifies for Texas Clean Fleet Program to Reduce Emissions. // TendersInfo News;8/20/2014, p1
The article evaluates the hydraulic hybrid drive system Parker RunWise Advanced Series Hybrid Drive System from Parker Hannifin Corp., and states that it has qualified for the Texas Clean Fleet Program for fuel consumption and emission control.
- Parker Nannifin division to move. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p3
Reports that Parker Hannifin Corp. will move its 60-employee automotive connectors division headquarters from Cleveland, Ohio to Memphis, Tennessee by June 1995. Cost-cutting efforts of the company; Reassignment of other employees.
- Wallet-sized chart on refrigerants available. // Contractor Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p58
Reports on the publication of a wallet-sized pressure/temperature chart by Parker Hannifin Corp.'s Automotive and Refrigeration Group.
- Mini Valves Offer Long Life. // Machine Design;07/22/99, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p77
Evaluates the A-Series manifold valves from Parker Pneumatics company. Function and feature of the valves; Applications.
- Parker eyes expansion near Dayton. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/3/95, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports on Parker Hannifin Corp.'s plans to expand its tube fittings operations in Lewisburg, Ohio. Statement issued by company spokesman Dee Logan.
- Balancing act. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p19
Reports on Parker-Hannifin Corp.'s rebalancing of its pension fund and hiring of new managers, Putnam Investments, Capital Guardian Trust Co. and Apodaca-Johnston Inc.
- Getting wired to the world. Fulmer, Douglas // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/18/98, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p25
Presents information on the headquarters of the company Parker Hannifin Corporation in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. Description of the building; Information on Parker's data center with details on why the data center was created; Comments from Richard Kanzleiter, vice president of operations support...
- Parker seeking help in push for higher profile. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the marketing campaign plan of Cleveland, Ohio-based Parker Hannifin Corp. Advertising of the diversity of the product line of the company; Aggressive approach to corporate communications.
- Digital motion controllers. // Power;Oct93, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p113
Describes the contents of a brochure on digital motion controllers from Parker Hannifin Corp.; Hydraulic Valve Division. Accuracy of rate control in hydraulic actuators and motors; Applicability in electric motors and motors with proper drive electronics.