Versatile Eye Dot camera system requires no permanent installation
- Certified Power purchases Applied Fluid Power. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Apr99, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p92
Reports the acquisition of Applied Fluid Power by Certified Power Inc. in United States.
- Brinkmere Grabs PE-Backed Certified Power. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/24/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p23
The article reports on the acquisition of Certified Power Inc. by Brinkmere Capital Partners LLC from an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners.
- Today's Transactions: Sun Capital Obtains Certified Power. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/9/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of Certified Power Inc. from Northstar Capital by private equity firm Sun Capital Partners Inc.
- Certified Power Acquires Cirus Controls. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/20/2016, p3
The article reports that distributor and provider of engineered fluid power and machined solutions Certified Power Inc.'s acquisition of Cirus Controls LLC, a company that designs, engineers and manufactures electronic spreader controls.
- Now there's a choice. // Consumer Reports;Dec96, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p33
Compares the new Advanced Photo System (APS) cameras to the traditional 35mm cameras. Background information for APS; Film loading; Magnetic data encoding; Processing/filing; Film availability; Choice of print shapes; Picture quality; Processing quality; Recommendations; Ratings; Shopping...
- It's a snap. Johnson, Chuck // Runner's World;Jan94, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p69
Evaluates nine `point-and-shoot' cameras to give you great photos on the run or at running races. Leica Mini-II; Olympus Stylus; Nikon Lite-Touch; Fuji Discovery 1000; Ricoh Shotmaster Ultra Zoom Super; Canon Sure Shot Z115; Minolta Freedom Action Zoom; Konica WIDE28; Pentax Zoom 90 WR; Ease of...
- Point and shoot showdown. Schaub, G.; Tcherevkoff, M. // Popular Mechanics;Dec90, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p34
Presents a comparison test of five radical new cameras. Canon Photura; Fuji Discovery 2000; Minolta Freedom Zoom 105i; Olympus SuperZoom 330; Pentax Zoom 105 Super. INSET: Tests you can do..
- Which 35mm camera to buy? // Consumer Reports;Feb1988, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p112
Ratings of 35mm single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras and whether compacts are better for beginners. Rated according to price. Rated features are weight, lens quality, convenience, exposure consistency, shutter-speed range, film speed range, exposure modes, viewfinder, LCD, automatic loading and...
- Compact 35mm cameras. // Consumer Reports;Nov88, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p703
Rates a number of compact 35mm cameras, discussing convenience, automatic focusing, lens and viewpoint considerations, flash, and programmed exposures. What to expect for a given price; Scores on different features.