- New Reefer Accessories Literature, Price Lists. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p149
Presents information on a brochure released by Aero Industries, Inc. showcasing the company's full line of products for refrigerated trailers. Features of the brochure.
- Constant innovations keep Aero flying high. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p9
Presents an overview of Indianapolis, Indiana-based provider of covering systems and other accessories for the trucking industry Aero Industries Inc. Foundation history of the company; Revenue generated by the company in 2002; Reason behind success of the company.
- Aero Industries Introduces Heap Hopper Accessory for Easy Pull Tarp. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p54
Introduces the Heap Hopper, an accessory for the Easy Pull tarping system introduced by Aero Industries Inc. to cover heaped loads in dump trucks. Features; Capabilities.
- Aero's Crank-N-Go II Offers Improved Safety and Operability. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the release of a product brochure detailing the Crank-N-Go II from Aero Industries Inc. Content of the brochure; Features of the AX4 model.
- Lifetime protection for liner. // American Trucker;Jul2011, p6
The article reports on the statement of distributor Aero Industries that the QuickSilver and Durapro dump truck liners from Quadrant have a lifetime and multiple warranty options, respectively.
- Aero Industries teams up with ElCargo. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that ElCargo Fabrication Inc. has entered into a strategic distribution partnership to market Aero Industries products in Quebec including the Conestoga 2, StorMor step and storage boxes, and Duralite bulkheads for flatbed trailers.
- Transcraft and Aero Offer the Conestoga. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p42
Features the Conestoga rolling tarp system from Transcraft Corp. and Aero Industries. Usage; Product design; Key features.
- Aero secures patent on Weigh-Down option. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p41
Reports on the patent secured by Aero Industries for Weigh-Down, an automatic tarping system for dump bodies and trailers. Benefits of the tarping system; Total number of patents secured by Aero.
- Aero Industries moves into new quarters. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the business relocation of Aero Industries Inc. to Indianapolis, Indiana. Business functions of the Indianapolis operations; Reason for the decision of the company to work in a single site.