- Reflex Marine Seat. // Boating;Jan2009, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates the Reflex marine chair from Tempress Products.
- DOCK BOX. BRODY, AMBROSIA // Sea Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p49
The article evaluates several products related to boats which include the reclining r-bracket from Bentley's Mfg. Inc., Anchor Lines from Soft Lines Inc. and Tea Tree Power mold from Forespar Corp.
- Take a Seat. Sciacca, Patrick // Power & Motoryacht;Aug2009, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p42
The article evaluates several chairs for boats including the adjustable high-back chair from Stid, the Platinum Series Chairs from Pompanette Inc. and teak ladderback seats from Release Marine.
- Take a Seat. Sciacca, Patrick // Power & Motoryacht;Oct2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates several motorboat's helm chairs including one from Stidd, the Platinum Series Chairs from Pompanette and teak ladderback helm seats from Release Marine.
- OFF THE SHELF. BURKHART, SAM // Pacific Yachting;
The article evaluates several boating related products including the Smartfind S10 AIS Beacon, a manually activated personal safety device, from Orolia Ltd., the Rope Deck Hardware boating product from DeckHardware and the Beanbag Chair from Dvelas Reusail Project SL.
- Boating on Lake Powell. Woods, Pat // TravelAmerica;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p64
Presents an article on boating in Lake Powell, which is located between Arizona and Utah. Description of the lake; Highlights of the trip.
- The wild world of unlimited hydroplanes. Stuart, F. // Boys' Life;Aug90, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p28
Reports on unlimited hydroplanes which are the world's fastest race boats. Engines; Top speeds; The danger involved; Description of the hydroplane; Cost; Some of the drivers.
- Whitewater wizards. Higdon, Hal // Boys' Life;Jul93, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p60
Discusses the sport of whitewater boating, which includes canoeing and kayaking. Whitewater racing; Combination of splash and dash; Course a swift stream with rocks and rapids; One man and two man boats; Brief history; Comments from Bill Endicott, 1992 US Olympic coach; Comments from 1992 Gold...
- WILD At Heart. Craig, Jeanne // MotorBoating;Feb2001, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p54
Introduces the Formula 37 Super Sport sports cruiser.