- On the Fly. Pillsbury, Mark // Cruising World;Nov2015, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p72
The article evaluates the Dragonfly 32 Supreme trimaran.
- Austal launches next generation trimaran. // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the 102-metre, high speed trimaran vehicle-passenger vessel from Austal, designer and builder of high performance aluminum vessels specializing in fast ferries and luxury yachts in Henderson, Western Australia.
- Marine Support Base Opens at Henderson, WA. // Australian Maritime Digest;Jun2012, Issue 213, p12
The article reports on the move of Austal Ltd. to open the Henderson Marine Support Base in Western Australia.
- AUSTRAL SECURES FERRY CONTRACT. // Naval Forces;Apr2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p120
Reports that Austal Ships secured a contract with Military Sealift Command of the U.S. military for the WestPac Express vessel. Duration of the contract; Terms and conditions; Features of the vessel.
- High-speed Caribbean patrol boats delivered. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p16
The article announces the delivery of six high-speed aluminum patrol craft by the Australian shipbuilder Austal, for the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard (TTGG) with features like a speed greater than 40 knots and armed with general-purpose machine guns and a 20 millimeter (mm) cannon, among others.
- Austal launches a 107-metre ferry for Malta. // Ausmarine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p17
This article announces the launch by Austal of a new 107-metre high-speed, vehicle-passenger catamaran at its Western Australian facilities.
- 'GUARDIAN.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p31
The article evaluates the Guardian patrol boat by Austal.
- ASIA-PACIFIC REPORT. Sherman, Kenneth B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p24
Reports on developments related to electronic defense in Asia-Pacific as of November 2003. Contract between the Royal Australian Navy and Austal Ships Ltd.; Upgrade of a small submarine fleet of China; New Fighter Replacement Program of Singapore.
- 'Liberty' and 'Perle Express.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p26
The article previews the Liberty passenger catamaran ferry and the Perle Express vehicle-passenger catamaran ferry from Austal.