Filling the gap from high to low
- SOFTWARE. // Accounting Today;10/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p39
The article reviews computer software on accounting including Maxwell Systems Estimation Version 9.1, PayFast from Integrity Payment Systems and Dragon View 5.0 from Rivet Software.
- KNOW YOUR COSTS. Brumfield, Robin G. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Dec2008, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p20
The article reviews the Greenhouse Cost Accounting program distributed by Rutgers University.
- The mid-range: Less is more. Davis, Tom C. // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p48
Evaluates six accounting software packages. Includes Accpac for Windows Small Business Series; BusinessWorks 12; Cougar Mountain Accounting for Windows; Cyma IV.
- Write-up 2000: Can't Live Without It. Davis, Tom C. // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p32
Evaluates accounting software with Windows-based write-up features. Accountant's Relief software from Micro Vision; Certiflex Dimension from the Versatile Group; WinCabs from Client Accounting Systems.
- Staying Fluid in an Economic Downturn. Newman, Pam // Accounting Today;Dec2008 Small Business Services, p21
The article reviews the Intuit QuickBooks Accounting software suit.
- Bill Your Time makes custom billing easy. DePasquale, Ellen; Arar, Yardena // PCWorld;Nov1997, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p120
Reviews Silver State Software's Bill Your Time Easily billing software. Pro; Con; Value; Price; Vendor contact point.
- MYOB Accounting Plus 7.5. Schwartz, Steven // Macworld;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p36
Reviews BestWare's MYOB Accounting Plus 7.5 software. Features including its enhanced AppleScript support; Pros and cons; Price; Company contact information.
- The Affordable Add-On. Nagayama, Bonnie J. // Practical Accountant;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article evaluates the SourceLink accounting software.
- Pastel Partner v5.1. Clarke, Julian // Accountancy Ireland;Jun99, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p23
Evaluates the computer software Pastel Partner v5.1. Feature summary; Euro related features; Criticisms.
- Cougar Mountain. // Accounting Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p40
Reviews the accounting software Accounting for Windows 4.5 from Boise, Idaho-based Cougar Mountain Software.