- Sustainability is the future for vending in education. // Vending International;Jan2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses the effort made by Douwe Egberts in providing quality coffees for the education sector in Great Britain. It notes that the company has launched a brand new range of premium instant cofee vending products which contain the same quality with homemade coffees. It mentions the...
- Douwe Egberts goes Vending. // Vending International;Aug2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p13
The article evaluates the new instant coffee range for the vending industry introduced by Douwe Egberts including the Pure Gold, Original, Good Origin and Decaf.
- Douwe Egberts hands ad brief to Arnold KLP. // Campaign;6/14/2013, p6
The article reports that advertising agency Arnold KLP has been appointed by Dutch coffee brand Douwe Egberts Koninklijke Tabaksfabriek-Koffiebranderijen-Theehandel NV to manage its 4 million pounds integrated advertising account.
- Douwe Egberts enters a new era of vending. // Vending International;Oct2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p13
The article reports on the support of leading coffee brand Douwe Egberts on vending operators in Great Britain. It states that Douwe Egberts will become the point of contract for businesses aiming to implement its premium coffee products. According to Olivier Kutz, Brand manager at Douwe Egberts...
- DE coffee in limited edition. // Marketing (00253650);8/26/2009, p8
The article reports that Great Britain-based Douwe Egberts will be launching Etienne's Signature Blends of coffee. This range draws on the premium brand's 250-year heritage. It is selected by and named after the brand's master blender which includes Velvet Blend, Vintage Blend and Smoky Blend....
- What's brewing? O'Brien, Tom // Restaurant Business;Apr2010, Vol. 109 Issue 4, pFSB16
The article evaluates several automatic coffee machines including the Verismo Touch from Starbucks Corp., the C-60 Specialty Coffee Brewer from Douwe Egberts and the Nespresso Gemini CS 220 brewer from Nespresso Gemini.
- Apology. // Vending International;Nov2009, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p8
The article presents the apology of the journal "Vending International" to Aimia Foods Ltd. for an inaccuracy of its editorial feature "A Drink That Tastes as Good as It Looks" in the October 2009 issue. The journal clarifies that Aimia Foods did not supply Douwe Egberts in its Pour Moi systems...
- ITV.com often text overlay ads in clips. // New Media Age;11/22/2007, p3
This article reports on the dynamic text overlay advertising formats on its online video content that was launched by ITV.COM. This content will coincide with advertisements from Dowue Egberts. In a bid to enhance the effectiveness of video advertisements on the site, the format will see text...
- Chick Smith Trott wins 4m Douwe Egberts. // Marketing Week;7/31/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p17
The article reports that the advertising agency Chick Smith Trott Ltd. is expected to be selected for handling the 4 million pounds integrated advertising brief for the coffee company Douwe Egberts. According to data released by the firm Mintel, Douwe Egberts is the third largest coffee brand in...