- The MCP110 arrives. // Fleet Owner;Oct2010, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p158
The article evaluates the next generation of Mobile Computing Platform (MCP) series which is the MCP110 from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm announces MCP200 Series. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the Mobile Computing Platform 200 Series (MCP200) from Qualcomm Inc.
- Mobile computer. // Beverage Industry;Nov2009, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p67
The article evaluates the Motorola MC9500-K mobile computer from Motorola Inc.
- Xata adds CoPilot Truck navigation. // Fleet Owner;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p84
The article evaluates the ALK Technologies' CoPilot Truck from Xata Corp.
- New in-cab solutions. // Fleet Owner;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p85
The article evaluates the DT4000 TruckPC enterprise management solutions from DriverTech in partnership with iCooper Inc.
- Tollgrade Launches Distribution Grid Monitoring Product Line. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
The article reviews the LightHouse centralized remote monitoring system from Tollgrade Communications, Inc.
- Mobile computers with integrated RFID. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Apr2013, p17
The article reviews the 70 Series RFID reader installed mobile computers from Intermec Technologies Corp.
- Exchange Rate. // Town & Country;Feb2014, Vol. 168 Issue 5402, p156
The article offers brief information on the vCard mobile app.
- Mobile Passport Control app expands to MIA. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Mar2015, p44
The article offers information on the Mobile Passport app from Airside Mobile and Airports Council International-North America and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.