Raymarine's "touch of genius" in Australian market
- RAYMARINE SMARTPILOT X SERIES. // Power & Motoryacht;Jun2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p52
The article evaluates the Raymarine SmartPilot X (SPX) navigation system from Raymarine.
- Get Found. Law, Glenn // Salt Water Sportsman;May2009, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p22
The article evaluates several emergency rescue products for navigators including Satellite Personal Tracker device from SPOT Inc., waterproof GPS/chart plotter CPF180i from Standard Horizon and multifunction instrument and autopilot display ST70 Plus from Raymarine Inc.
- Trendsetting Electronics. Law, Glenn // MotorBoating;Apr2008, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p70
The article evaluates electronic systems and units that are expected to make a big impact on navigation and safety in 2008, including digital radar technology, the Sim-Net-ready NX40 GPs chart plotter from Simrad and the GPM400 module, a black-box processor from Raymarine.
- RAYMARINE A-SERIES. // Power & Motoryacht;Nov2008, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p54
The article introduces the redesigned A-Series small plotters and plotter/fishfinders from Raymarine.
- Brave New Navcenters. Husick, Chuck // Yachting;Jun2007, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews navigations systems used in yachting. INSET: The Loran-C/e-Loran Update.
- Sygic brings truck navigation product to North America. // Fleet Owner;Aug2014, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p57
The article provides information on the Sygic Truck Navigation from Sygic including its features and capabilities.
- GARMIN NUVI 880 FEATURES SPEECH RECOGNITION. // Audiotex Update;Feb2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
The article evaluates the Nuvi 880 premium portable navigation device from Garmin International Inc.
- NAVSTAR POWERS VOICE NAVIGATOR WITH NAVTEQ U.S. MAP DATA. // Audiotex Update;Feb2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p4
The article evaluates the Voice Navigator with NAVTEQ map data for the U.S. from NavStar Technologies Inc.
- GPS that shares tips, and other show gizmos. Allen, Leslie J. // Automotive News;1/14/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6290, p24
The article evaluates the Dash Express navigation system from Dash Navigation Inc.