Suzuki's fuel-efficient, high performance, new generation DF40A/DF50A
- Suzuki Math: 4 > 6. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;Apr2015, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates the DF200AP 200 horsepower, four-stroke V-6 outboard boat motor from Suzuki.
- 2009 Outboards. // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several outboards including the Suzuki DF90 from Suzuki, Yamaha 250 horsepower (hp) from Yamaha and Honda 50-HP from Honda.
- Year of the sterndrive. Wooldridge, J. // Popular Mechanics;Feb89, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p98
Industry statistics confirm that sterndrives (inboard engines with external lower units) are currently the fastest growing choice in marine power. Looks at some of the new offerings in marine engines for 1989 including the Yamaha V8, MerCruiser Bravo Two, Johnson GT 175, Force F-5 150, and...
- Year of the guns. Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Feb94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p108
Compares and evaluate four speedboat engines. Johnson OceanRunner 225; Mercury Offshore 225; Suzuki 225 EFI; Yamaha V76-X Saltwater Series 225; Standard warranty; Displacement; Weight; Gear ratio; Alternator; Top speed; Cruising speed; Maximum fuel economy; Maximum range. INSET: Pursuit 2350...
- Suzuki axes Cara minicar from lineup. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;3/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5543, p37
Reports on the decision of Suzuki Motor Co. to kill off the mid-engined Cara gull-wing coupe in fall 1994. Poor monthly sales; Vehicle features; Engine.
- Suzuki Motor gives troubled Santana unit to government. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p44
Reports on Suzuki Motor Co.'s transfer of the control of its Spain unit to the regional government of Andalusia. Company's inability to find a private buyer for the financially troubled unit; Losses in the Spain unit since 1991.
- Suzuki plans China venture. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;4/19/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5495, p2
Reports on Suzuki Motor Corp.'s plans to set up a joint-venture car plant in China. Partners; Production plans.
- Suzuki, shooting for 50,000, picks new management team. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;7/5/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, p4
Reports on Suzuki Motor Corp.'s management changes. United States sales target in 1996; Peak sales year in 1987; Stabilization of the company's financial condition; Naming of Sokichi Nakano as chairman of American Suzuki; American Suzuki president Yoshinori Fujii.
- Hungary for Suzukis. // Automotive Industries;May95, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p19
Reports a decision by Japan's Suzuki to stop export of some of its models to Europe and build those cars at its Magyar Suzuki plant in Hungary. Expected production at Magyar Suzuki in 1995.