- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Sep2009, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates several trucks and equipment including the T470 vocational truck from Kenworth Truck Co., the Canada. Haldex service kit from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems, and the DuraPlate AeroSkirt for semi-trailers from Wabash National Corp.
- EQUIPMENT. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article evaluates several truck equipment and supplies from manufacturers including G296 MSA super-single tire from Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems, spring brake chamber from TRP Aftermarket Parts, and Dana Spicer ESD-225 Air Disc Brake Caliper from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems.
- Clutch guide wall chart, brochure offered. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p46
The article reports that Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems has created "Heavy Duty Clutch Guide Wall Chart" and "Clutch Guide/Cross Reference Brochure" featuring product photographs, part numbers and clutch discs.
- Peterson launches upsized Dot Light XL. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/30/2015, p11
The article offers information on the Dot Light XL, a single-diode LED clearance/mid-turn lighting for heavy-duty trailers from vehicle safety lighting company Peterson Manufacturing.
- Haldex ABS gets combination-style nipple. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p47
A preview of the combination-style nipple for anti-lock braking system (ABS) from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems.
- Haldex plans to expand Mexico facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the plan of Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems to transfer all production activities from the Iola KS manufacturing facility to the Monterrey, Mexico facility to help increase operational efficiencies.
- Haldex introduces new FFABS. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p47
The article evaluates the Full Function Antilock Braking System (FFABS) from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems.
- Haldex combines Brake Controls, Air Management units into one entity. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems has combined the Brake Controls and Air Management to form Air Controls business unit that will be led by corporate executive Paul Bale.
- Haldex updates another Friction Center. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses the planned expansion of Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems' brake relining network at the Friction Center in Columbia, South Carolina. Haldex will move at the new Columbia facility during the fourth quarter of 2009 and is likely to be completely operational in the new...