- SOUPS THAT BOWLED US OVER. Benjamin, Kateri // Shape;Jan2009, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p102
The article reviews canned soups from a variety of companies including the Campbell Soup Company, the company Progresso and Amy's Kitchen Inc.
- Souping Up the Flavor. Hartman, Lauren R. // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2015, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p45
The article evaluates several food products including the Slow Kettle Style soups from Campbell, the Progresso bone broth from General Mills, and the organic Vegetable Gazpacho sippers from Tio Foods.
- Launches cater to evolving tastes, needs of consumers. // Chain Drug Review;9/9/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p26
The article previews snack food items and soups including the Creamy Thai Style Chicken soup from Campbell Soup Co., the Greek Yogurt Protein bars from General Mills Inc. and the Ruffles Crispy Frieds Potato Strips from Frito-Lay North America Inc.
- market basket. // Food Management;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p52
The article evaluates several food products and food serving equipment including the Non-Skid Versa Camtrays from Cambro, Hellmann's light mayonnaise and the Professional T-65 CUL single cup brewing system from Kraft Vending & OCS.
- New Harvest soups from Campbell's. // CanTech International;Nov2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates the Select Harvest range of soups from Campbell Soup Co.
- CAMPBELL LOWERS SODIUM IN ICONIC TOMATO SOUP. // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2009, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p17
The article evaluates the Campbell's Tomato Soup from Campbell Soup Co.
- Campbell's V8 soups. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2008, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p24
The article evaluates V8 soups from Campbell Soup Co.
- Campbell launches soup bases in Australia. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/21/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on the Real Soup Bases in Italian, Asian and Moroccon flavor from the Campbell Soup Co.
- A LADLE OF WINTER GOODNESS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/12/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 19, p83
The article evaluates Country Ladle Wholegrain soups from Campbell's Co.