Aquaprogear brings Guy Cotten work-wear to Australia
- LEATT. Green, Chris // Dirt Rider;Jun2011, Issue 342, p107
The article evaluates the Leatt Adventure chest protector for motorcycle riders.
- In Guy Cotten we trust! Tough, imported work wear. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p35
The article focuses on Guy Cotten, a commercial fishing gear brand in Europe. It notes that the work apparel from Guy Cotten is being imported and distributed by Aquaprogear to Australia and New Zealand. A variety of revolutionary patented fabrics including the Nylpeche and Cap-Coz has been...
- SIXSIXONE. // Dirt Bike;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p118
The article evaluates the 2008 Pro Pressure Suit from Sixsixone.
- Husqvarna all-in-one protective apparel Powerkit. // Arbor Age;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p36
The article evaluates the protective apparel Powerkit from Husqvarna, which is designed for climbers and tree care professionals.
- New protective suit from Trelleborg. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jul2008, p7
The article presents information on the new Trellchem Freeflow protective suit from Trelleborg.
- EVO. // Motocross Action Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p109
The article evaluates the Pressure Suit from Evo Corp.
- VAPOR. // Motocross Action Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p110
The article evaluates the Vapor Pressure Suit from Sixsixone.
- CORE SAVER. // Motocross Action Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p111
The article evaluates the Core Saver pressure suit from Sixsixone.
- DAMAGED-INSERTS = GRAVE RISK. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2007, Issue 653, p46
The article evaluates the Soft Ballistic Insert of the Interceptor body armor.