- '24457'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p20
The article reviews the 10.2-metre rescue boat "24457."
- NSW Police Naiad patrol boats nearing completion. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that the New South Wales marine police force boats being built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales (NSW), Australia are nearing completion, which according to Yamba and the NSW Police will be in use before Christmas 2012.
- 'Davo's Rescue.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p23
The article previews the Davo's Rescue rescue vessel from New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- 'HAWKESBURY 22'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on 'Hawkesbury 22', a patrol vessel included in the Ocean Cylinders series designed and built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for the Marine Resque Hawkesbury in New South Wales.
- YAMBA WELDING AND ENGINEERING. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p34
The article talks about AV5, a rescue boat to get rescue crews to aircraft, by Yamba Welding and Engineering that was awarded as the Best Small Rescue Boat at the Ausmarine 2015.
- Yamba Welding delivers 'Yarrwarri.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the Yarrwarri, an OC 7500 Cuddy Hardtop patrol vessel from Yamba Welding and Engineering which will be used by Yirralka Rangers of Laynhapuy, Northern Territory in Australia.
- 'Makarda II.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p20
The article discusses the soon to be delivered Ocean Cylinder Boat custom-built by Yamba Welding & Engineering to the Anindilyakwa Land Council in Australia to enhance its scope of supply and meet the needs of its expanding Ranger work programme.
- 'LM30'. // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p20
The article provides information on the LM30 Naiad Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) launched by Yamba Welding & Engineering for Marine Rescue New South Wales' Lake Macquarie Unit.
- 'FPV WARDEN HD'. // Ausmarine;Oct2014, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p26
The article offers information on FPV Warden HD, a fisheries patrol vessel built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for DPI Fisheries in New South Wales.