A trio of new-design Naiads for Coastguard New Zealand
- VMR 613. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the VMR 613 rescue vessel from Naiad.
- Boating '89: Finest of the fleet. McKeown, B. // Outdoor Life;Jan89, Vol. 183 Issue 1, p28
Presents Outdoor Life's selection of this year's top boats. Brief descriptions of Outboard Marine's Tech Deck, Fisher Marine's Grey Thunder Crappie 18, Big Water Grumman GBW223 Cuddy Cabin, Tracker/Sea Craft's PF16 Bass Tracker, Grady-WhiteMarlin 280, Stratos 279V, Bayliner 2302 Trophy...
- Water Roadster. // Boating World;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p22
The article describes the Corvette Limited Edition Sport-V boat.
- Sense/Sensibility. Wooldridge, John // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p48
The article evaluates the Sabre 34 Hard Top Express motor yacht.
- Star Vehicle. Pike, Dag // Yachting;Jan2007, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the Riva 63 Vertigo motor yacht.
- Zodiac's tender. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the 19 foot tender vessel made by the Zodiac company of boatbuilders.
- The story behind the numbers. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;May97, Vol. 181 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the need for professionals and enthusiasts to understand the significance of boat test data. Difficulty of duplicating weight and center of gravity; Key factors in planing hull performance; Dabbling with propellers.
- Ride the wind. Caswell, C. // Popular Mechanics;Oct87, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p62
Sailing is experiencing a resurgence in popularity and an infusion of new boat designs. Five of the hot, new, small sailboats, that represent distinctly different approaches to sailing, are tested and compared.
- Offshore power play. Skorupa, J. // Popular Mechanics;Jun88, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p90
Bluewater fishing is serious business and requires a boat that is much more than a recreational toy. A comparison of five boats, each outfitted with twin, counter-rotating, 150-hp Yamaha outboards and each put through a battery of tests.