Brightcove Targets 'TV Everywhere'
- Brightcove adds video platform. // Media Week;10/14/2008, Issue 1182, p11
The article evaluates the Brightcove 3, an online video software from Brightcove.
- Elemental Aids in EVS World Cup Delivery. SCHREURS, JOHANN // TV Technology;9/3/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p38
The article evaluates software for media by media technologies' companies including Elemental Cloud by Elemental Technologies, Aspera by IBM and media transcoding tool by BrightCove.
- App Cloud Dual- Screen for Apple TV. McMurray, Ian // TVB Europe;Sep2012, p76
The article offers brief information of the App Cloud Dual-Screen Solution for Apple television (TV) from Brightcove Inc.
- Brightcove introduces App Cloud Dual-Screen Solution for Apple TV. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/27/2012, p11
The article previews the App Cloud Dual-Screen Solution for Apple TV from Brightcove.
- Brightcove Video Cloud Live. Ozer, Jan // Streaming Media;Dec2013, p69
The article reviews the Brightcove Video Cloud online video platform and its Live Streaming service which uses the Zencoder cloud-based video encoding service.
- Adobe's Flash to Hit the Phones. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the plan of premium movie service provider Epix Inc. and video-management provider Brightcove Inc. to probe on the mobility features of the Flash 10.1 platform of Adobe Systems Inc.
- The FA to push web visibility with exclusive England team video content. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;5/27/2010, p06
The article reports that the Football Association is working with video specialist Brightcove to create an exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the England team at the FIFA World Cup in order to increase the visibility of its fledging FA.tv service.
- Brightcove Opens Internet Video Hub. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
The article reports that Brightcove Networks company will launch an Internet site that features video search on October 30, 2006 in the U.S. The site contains an index which rank the videos to the number of views, wherein the videos are capable to return to clips on the Internet. Media companies...
- Today's Transactions Brightcove Closes $30M Zencoder Purchase. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/3/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p18
The article reports that the acquisition of Zencoder Inc., a cloud-based encoding service and the creator of Video.js, an open-source video player, has been closed by Brightcove for 30 million U.S. dollars.