- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates several products including Spacia ophthalmic lens from Augen Optics, Varilux Physio lens from Essilor of America Inc., and Micro-PAL identifier from OptiSource International.
- Augen Debuts NXT Sunlenses. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the NXT Sunlenses from Augen Optics.
- 2008 LENS ROUND-UP. Karp, Andrew // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23G, p28
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses, including the NXT Rx sun lenses from Augen Optics, the Gt2 Short Progressive Lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision and the iHot mirror from Chemalux.
- New Zeiss Lens Designed to Slow Myopia's Progress in Children. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;6/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p032
The article evaluates the MyoVision optical lens from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- Zeiss Officelens Offers, Flexibilily for Wearers, Simplicity for Dispensers. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;12/16/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p26
The article describes Zeiss Officelens, a customized eyeglass lens from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- the EXPO scouting report part two. // 20/20;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates several optical lenses processing technology which include Augen Digital Free Form Generator from Augen Optics, Le 1000 Lens Edger Series from Santinelli International and CLE100 edger compact from Gerber Coburn.
- A Wave of New PALs. Bos, Julie // LabTalk;May/Jun2008, Vol. 36 Issue 160, p6
The article provides information on several progressive addition lenses, including the Centurion Series Short Corridor Progressive lens from Augen Optics, the GT2 Progressive Lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision and the Varilux Comfort 360Â° progressive lenses.
- Lens line addresses needs for specific sports. // Ophthalmology Times;6/15/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p56
The article evaluates the Varilux Sport Lenses from Essilor of America Inc.
- Essilor Intros Varilux Physio Enhanced. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p050
The article evaluates the Varilux Physio Enhanced top-of-the-line progressive lens from Essilor of America.