Austal launches next generation trimaran
- 'GUARDIAN.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p31
The article evaluates the Guardian patrol boat by Austal.
- 'Mary d Odyssey.'. // Ausmarine;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p23
The article evaluates the passenger ferry "Mary D Odyssey," owned by Mary D Enterprises and built by Austal.
- 'Foryd Bay', 'Malltraeth Bay', and 'Aberffraw Bay.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p24
The article previews several wind farm support vessels from Australian shipyard Austal including the Foryd Bay, the Malltraeth Bay and the Aberffraw Bay.
- PREPOSITIONING PROGRAM. // Sea Power;Jan2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p41
The article reviews various ships used by the U.S. Navy including Watson Class large, medium-speed, roll-on/ roll-off ship by General Dynamics Corp., Westpac Express (HSV 4676) by Austal Ltd., and Swift (HSV 2) by Incat.
- Marine Support Base Opens at Henderson, WA. // Australian Maritime Digest;Jun2012, Issue 213, p12
The article reports on the move of Austal Ltd. to open the Henderson Marine Support Base in Western Australia.
- 'Auto Express 102.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates Austal's 102-metre trimaran.
- AUSTRAL SECURES FERRY CONTRACT. // Naval Forces;Apr2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p120
Reports that Austal Ships secured a contract with Military Sealift Command of the U.S. military for the WestPac Express vessel. Duration of the contract; Terms and conditions; Features of the vessel.
- High-speed Caribbean patrol boats delivered. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p16
The article announces the delivery of six high-speed aluminum patrol craft by the Australian shipbuilder Austal, for the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard (TTGG) with features like a speed greater than 40 knots and armed with general-purpose machine guns and a 20 millimeter (mm) cannon, among others.
- Austal launches a 107-metre ferry for Malta. // Ausmarine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p17
This article announces the launch by Austal of a new 107-metre high-speed, vehicle-passenger catamaran at its Western Australian facilities.