New drugs and dosage forms
- New Products. // Drug Topics;Feb2010, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p44
The article offers updates related to drugs in the U.S. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Clonidine ER suspension and Clonidine ER tablets from Tris Pharma. Sandoz Pharmaceutical Corp. has introduced the calcipotriene solution 0.005%. Eli Lilly & Co. revealed that the FDA has...
- Results from cancer trial boost shares of Eli Lilly. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/24/2014, Vol. 34 Issue 53, p6
The article reports on the increase in the shares of pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly & Co. following the results of the Phase 3 trial of ramucirumab, an anticancer drug, in the U.S.
- Study Supports Efficacy of Linagliptin. // Chain Drug Review;6/11/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p70
The article reports on the results of the third phase of a study by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Eli Lilly and Co. which revealed that five milligrams of linagliptin taken once a day is effective in reducing hemoglobin A1c.
- Lilly's Gemzar, Alimta show promise. Maurer, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p39
Reports on Eli Lilly and Co.'s release of the results of studies at the June 2003 meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology regarding the testing of its Gemzar and Alimta drugs. Gemzar's delay in the progression of breast cancer when used in combination with Taxol; Alimta's extension...
- Untitled. // BioWorld Today;6/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 104, p12
The article reports on Carlsbad, California-based Isis Pharmaceuticals Incorporated's Phase I study of LY2181308, being developed by partner Indianapolis, Indiana-based Eli Lilly and Co. The study showed that the drug penetrates tumor tissue and reduces Survivin mRNA and protein levels in tumor...
- Lilly discontinues Phase-Ill trials of lupus drug. McCaffrey, Kevin // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2014, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the announcement of the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly regarding the discontinuation of the second Phase III trials for the tabalumab due to the failure of the drug to demonstrate sufficient efficacy for rheumatoid arthritis in February 2013.
- Lilly-Incyte drug beats Humira. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/15/2015, pA02
The article reports on the rheumatoid arthritis drug baricitinib created by American pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly & Co. and its partner Incyte Corp. which outperformed AbbVie Inc.'s market-leading Humira in a clinical trial, as claimed by the partners.
- Eli Lilly supports generics. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1105, p42
The article informs about the manufacturing of generic olanzapine by Eli Lilly & Co. which will be available in tablet formulation and wafer formulation under brand names Lanzek and Lanzek Zydis.
- Eli Lilly and Avid announce FDA approval of radioactive diagnostic agent. // PharmaWatch: CNS;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the announcement made by Eli Lilly & Co. and Avid Radiopharmaceuticals Inc. on the approval of Amyvid, radioactive diagnostic agent, by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2012 in the U.S. It is clarified by Eli Lilly & Co. that Amyvid's safety and effectiveness are...