- 'Rawinia.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates the Rawinia offshore crew boat designed by Bakewell-White Design of New Zealand and constructed by Q-West Boat Builders of New Zealand.
- 'Deodar III.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the Deodar III patrol boat from Q-West Boatbuilders.
- Q-West. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p32
The article profiles Wanganui, New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders, winner of a globally tendered project for a 19.5 metre water jet-powered pilot boat.
- 'T R Healy'. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p19
The article discusses the launch of the 40.2-metre split-hopper T R Healty barge from Q-West Boat Builders and outlines the features of the vessel.
- 'Milford Wanderer' back after Q-west refit. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
The article previews the refitted Milford Wanderer tourist vessel from New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders.
- 'Clipper IV.'. // Ausmarine;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p31
The article previews the Clipper IV passenger catamaran ferry designed by Teknicraft Design, New Zealand and built by Q-West Boat Builders, New Zealand.
- Q-West boatyard supplies international market. de Zylva, Ray // Professional Fisherman;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Features Q-West Boat Builders, builder of boats. Historical background; Attributions to its success; Examples of its products.
- Q-West Boat Builders -- exporting to the world. // Ausmarine;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p25
Describes the boats manufactured by New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders. Range of vessels built by the company; Technology added to the Ten Sixty craft; Key factor that sets Q-West apart from others.
- Q WEST. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p22
The article focuses on the contract secured by New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders as of August 2013 to deliver its passenger catamaran for Auckland ferry operator Fullers Group.