- 'Kuluwin.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p24
The article evaluates the CityCats ship from Norman R. Wright & Sons (NRW).
- Cootcha. // Ausmarine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p22
The article features Gootcha, the sixteenth ferry in the third generation CityCat ferries, delivered by Norman R. Wright & Sons to Brisbane City Council. Its smaller carbon emission is cited along with the increased service frequency it brings about. The design of the vessel is examined with...
- 'Malu Mai.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Oct2012, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p16
The article offers information on the pilot boat called Malu Mai built by Norman R. Wright and Sons.
- NORMAN R WRIGHT AND SONS. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Sep2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p27
The article mentions the anniversary of boat builder Norman R Wright and Sons (NRW), which has been in the business for 105 years.
- New pilot launch for Port Otago. // Ausmarine;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the pilot launch of the Aramoana ship at Port Otago, New Zealand. The ship was reportedly built by Norman R. Wright & Sons of Brisbane, Australia. The ship's features include twin Cummins QSL9 engines, twin rudders and trim tabs. Benefits also include use of modern...
- Norman R Wright and Sons -- the first hundred years. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on Norman R Wright and Sons (NRW), one of Australia's boat builders which is celebrating its 100 hundred years in the boating industry. It offers personal information about Norman and how his interest in boats landed him a foreman position at John Hawkins Whereat's boat shed...
- Lex Baddiley Marine Engineering -- 100 years and still going strong. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
The article features Lex Baddiley Marine Engineering (LexMarine), which is celebrating 100 years in the marine industry. The company has a history of sharing much to Norman R. Wright and Sons (NRW). In recent years, the two companies have even shared work premises and its founders were both keen...
- 'Skirmish.'. // Ausmarine;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p15
The article describes the performance of Skirmish, a 14.2-meter pilot boat produced by Norman R. Wright & Sons to help support the operations of the Brisbane Marine Pilots in Queensland. It reports that the boat displayed high levels of predictability and reliability on sea trials, staying on...
- 'Premium Dream.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p22
The article evaluates the tourist and commuter ferry constructed by Richardson Devine Marine Construction of Tasmania for Maruo Construction, Japan and operated by Ishigaki Dream Tours.