- SET THE TONE. STUART, RYAN // Ski Canada;Fall2012, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates the clothing products for skiing including pow slayer bib-style pants from Patagonia Inc., cymbiant jacket and pants from the North Face Inc. and micro therm down shirt from Eddie Bauer LLC.
- WHAT to WEAR. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p62
The article evaluates several sportswear for runners, including Patagonia Inc.'s Runshade Top, Sugoi's Verve Shorts, and SmartWool's PhD Running Ultra Light Mini.
- Shirts for the Dirt. L. J. // Runner's World;Nov2009, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p96
The article evaluates two shirts for runners, Butter-Man 1/2 Zip from Mountain Hardwear Inc., and Merino 1 Crew from Patagonia Inc.
- Gear for Body... and Sole. Jhung, Lisa; Greene, Warren // Runner's World;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p118
The article evaluates several clothing products and hoes for runners, which include WrightSock CoolMesh II, Patagonia Inc.'s Nine Trails Jacket, and the Saucony Inc.'s Xodus 2.
- NEW STUFF. Dzierzak, Lou // Cross Country Skier;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p84
The article evaluates several winter sports technical apparel including the Down Sweater from Patagonia Inc., the Endless Down Jacket from Cloudveil, and the Kinetic Vest from Klymit.
- Gear Guide. // Fly Fisherman;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p16
The article evaluates several products including the Columbia Airgill Chill from Columbia Sportswear Co., the Orvis Casting Tee from Orvis Co. Inc. and the Patagonia Sunshade from Patagonia Inc.
- FEMALE FOR LIFE In All Shapes n Sizes. // Spa Australasia;2010, Vol. 42, p120
The article evaluates the new Australian fitness wear, Female For Life.
- PRICED TO MOVE. // Runner's World;Aug2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p79
The article evaluates several running gears, including Starter Athletic Short Sleeve Tee from Starter Corp., NordicTrack Performance Mesh Tee from Nordictrack Inc. and Nike DriFit Switchback from Nike Inc.
- Give Style. // RoadBike;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p32
The article evaluates clothes for motorcyclists from Trisha DeHall.