Boots Lighten it up
- Sticking the boot in. Zaharias, Zac // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2008, Issue 110, p71
The article evaluates several boots for bushwalking, including the Icaro from Aku Italy, the Onyx XCR from La Sportiva and Phaser Burst from Merrell.
- CLIMBING ESSENTIALS. Walker, Thayer // Men's Fitness;Feb2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates several essential accessories for climbing including Odin high neck top and Odin by Helly Hansen ASA, Ice axe by Black Diamond Equipment Ltd. and climbing boots by La Sportive NA.
- OUTDOOR BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;8/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 31, p137
Presents updates on the footwear industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Overview of a rock-climbing shoe collection from Rockford, Michigan-based Merrell; Launch of the High-Five program by Hi-Tec in partnership with "Shape" magazine; Introduction of a trail-running shoes collection by...
- Shoes: MORE TESTER PICKS. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p66
The article evaluates several shoes including Badwater shoes from Montrail, Scram Lite shoes from GoLite LLC and Xplorer Mid GTX boots from La Sportiva NA Inc.
- Fit to be Tied. Chaykin, Joan // Uniforms;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates several work boots for law enforcement and military personnel including Magnum's Reactor ST, the CT-8 Durashocks from Bates, and the BB5010 Nubuck Leather from Big Bill.
- Smells like team spirit. McCarthy, Jenna // Shape;Aug98, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p20
Presents information on the Hi-Tec Adventure Racing Series which Hi-Tec Sports, USA Incorporated created in an effort to improve the endurance exercise skills of people. Business operations of Hi-Tec Sports; Features of the series; How the series will operate; Where the series of races will be...
- Light Duty. Broudy, Berne // Backpacker;Apr2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p83
The article evaluates several versatile footwears including Wildcat from La Sportiva NA, Pole Creek Omni-Tech from Columbia and the Pro sandals from Chaco.
- Posters for parks. // National Parks;May/Jun94, Vol. 68 Issue 5/6, p46
Reports on the National Parks and Conservation Association's (NPCA) teamup with Hi-Tec Sports USA to promote the 1994 `Posters for Parks' series. Net proceeds to fund NPCA park projects; Amount raised for program.
- Hi-Tec Trek Plus Wearable. Hayward, David // Micro Mart;1/14/2016, Issue 1396, p45
The article presents a review of the Hi-Tec Plus Wearable device.