OIA VantagePoint LAUNCHES AT OUTDOOR RETAILER WINTER MARKET
- POS choice should go beyond price. Pounds, Gene // National Petroleum News;Jun94, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p56
Offers guidelines in evaluating point-of-sale terminals. Importance of reliability; Evaluation of the way the terminal obtains authorization; Need for the POS to support other new technologies.
- Evaluating POS payment processing needs. Elliot, John C. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Feb1994, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p81
Discusses the need for a fresh approach in addressing the point-of-sale (POS) payment processing needs of retailers. Conditions for evaluation of payment processing alternatives; Prospects for the future.
- The price may be right. Rubin, Rita; Gregory, Susan // U.S. News & World Report;11/04/96, Vol. 121 Issue 18, p66
Mentions a report by the Federal Trade Commission that there is a 1 in 20 chance that a store's checkout scanner will ring up an incorrect price. Advice on how to avoid it as well as a contact point.
- RDM UNVEILS SYNERGY II ALL-IN-ONE PAYMENT TERMINAL. // Modem Users News;May2008, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
The article provides information on RDM SYNERGY II, the second generation of all-in-one payment terminal from RDM Corporation.
- Management Team. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Mar2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p18
The article evaluates the point-of-sale system, Fabricare Manager from Fabricare Management Systems Inc.
- To The Max. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Aug2007, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p22
The article evaluates CleanMax point-of-sale system from Arbelsoft.
- ABUS point it out for sales. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2006, p40
The article evaluates Abus's point of sale units designed to make stockists' lives easier and offers information on specifications.
- Dufaylite unveils PP honeycomb board. // PrintWeek;12/9/2013, p30
The article previews the Ultra Board Polyprop polypropylene-based honeycomb board for indoor point-of-sale (POS) and others from Dufaylite.
- The Ride Theft Question. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Nov2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p106
The article previews the point-of-sale (POS) system for go-kart and bumper car operation from Amusement Products LLC.