- just in time. // Materials Management in Health Care;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article evaluates several medical instruments including the Heelift boriatric suspension boot from DM Systems Inc., the Kimtech science benchtop protector from Kimberly-Clark Professional and the Bioraptor 2.3 PK suture anchor from Smith & Nephew Inc.
- Abdominal binder holds drainage bulbs without pins or tape. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p92
The article evaluates the Dale bariatric abdominal binder from Dale Medical Products.
- New Catheter Holder Boasts Skin-Friendly Base. // Journal of Gerontological Nursing;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p5
The article evaluates the Hold-n-Placeâ„¢ Foley Catheter Holder from Dale Medical Products Inc.
- Catheter holder relieves patient discomfort. // Urology Times;8/1/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates the Foley catheter holder from Dale Medical Products Inc.
- Abdominal Binder. // Physical Therapy Products;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p36
The article evaluates the Dale abdominal binder from Dale Medical Products Inc.
- Freudenberg Medical releases three products. Sweeney, Chris // Rubber & Plastics News;11/28/2016, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p0005
The article offers information on several medical products including the FlexSeal Intruducer Sheath, FlexSeal Hemostasis Valve and Composer Deflectable Catheter Handle Platform from medical device manufacturing firm Freudenberg Medical LLC.
- Particulate respirator. // Plant Engineering;Nov2009, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the KLEENGUARD M10 dual-valve respirator from Kimberly-Clark Professional.
- Respirators feature color-coded straps to aid compliance checks. // Government Procurement;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the KleenGuard M-series respirators from Kimberly-Clark Professional.
- New Products & Services. // Urology Times;12/1/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p46
The article evaluates several products including Barzell CollectEVAC from CIVCO Medical Solutions, Foley Catheter Holder from Dale Medical Products Inc., and disposable Omni-Bright light from Omni-Tract Surgical.