- New finds in fabrication equipment. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p30
The article evaluates several products and equipment for the truck and trailer industry including the Plate-Pro Extreme three-axis plasma and oxy-fuel cutting machine from Koike Aronson/Ransome, the HyperGear 510 Champion five-axis laser from Mazak Optonics Corp., and the Motorum Hybrid 2558, a...
- Welding generator. // Machine Design;09/11/97, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p124
Focuses on the Bobcat 225 NT from Miller Electric Manufacturing Company in Conyers, Georgia. Information on the features of the Bobcat 225 NT; Functions performed by the Bobcat 225 NT.
- Welding generator. // Coal Age;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p108
Talks about the Bobcat 225NT generator from Miller Electric company. What the manufacturer says about the generator; Description of the generator; Details on the performance.
- Miller Shaves Heads for Cancer Charity. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p13
Reports that some employees of Appleton, Wisconsin-based Miller Electric Mfg. Co. have had their heads shaved to raise money for Wisconsin-based Families of Children With Cancer. Number of employees that have shaved their heads for pledges.
- Solutions to Real World Welding Challenges Provided in Miller Electric's 2001 Full-line Catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p73
Features the 2001 full-line catalog from Miller Electric Mfg. Company. Its features.
- Miller Electric's 2000 Full-line Catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p149
Provides information on the 2000 catalog from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. Features of the catalog; Guide offered for customers.
- Think local, act global. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Jul2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p31
Features the updated web site of Miller Electric Mfg. Co., which offers customers more Miller resources to quickly answer questions, resolve problems and improve productivity. Services included in the Miller resources; Instructions on how visitors can shop online; Interactive innovations to...
- Win a workbench from Miller Mfg. // Farmer;Feb2011, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on "Win an ArcStation" contest sponsored by Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. which runs until April 15, 2011 in the U.S.
- Gloves Designed for Harsh Welding Applications. // Welding Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p27
The article offers brief information on the Arc Armor line of industrial gloves from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.