- EQUIPMENT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4608, p90
The article evaluates several equipment related to food service, including Rockingham Forge Spectrum range of knives from Grunwerg, mobile wash basin from Parry, and OptiFresh Bean coffee vending machine from Animo.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several products for food services suppliers including the FlashBake oven from Hobart, QuickFit EX poly gloves from Foodhandler Inc., and salad dressings from Ken's Food Inc.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/14/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates several food service supplies, including Hormel Foods' turkey products, McCain's Moore's Onion Rings and Sweet Street Desserts' 7 Layer Bar.
- FOOD SERVICE. Dickinson, Jeff // Government Product News;Apr2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p16
The article evaluates several food service equipment and supplies including the automatic shut-off popcorn poppers from Gold Medal Products Co., the Walk-In Cooler Efficiency Kit from Berner International Corp. and the waterproof Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) thermometer...
- Eye on Equipment. // Food Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p106
The article evaluates several equipment used in the food industry, including Modern Process Equipment's Fractionizer, Material Transfer's Material Master bulk bag unloading and canister filling system and the Flexicon hydraulic bulk bag conditioner.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates the Champion Air-Assisted Airless Liquid Spray System by Nordson Corp.
- Graco Inc., Booth 1328. // Products Finishing;Aug2008, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p62
The article evaluates the AirPro air spray guns from Graco Inc.
- BEX Inc., Booth 1000. // Products Finishing;Aug2008, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p64
The article evaluates the K-Ball adjustable clip-on spray nozzles from BEX Inc.
- Full-Cone Spray Nozzles. // Products Finishing;Aug2008, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p106
The article evaluates the 15Â° model full-cone spray nozzle from BEX Inc.