- J N Taylor launches new man overboard device. // Ausmarine;Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p34
The article evaluates the Mobilarm V100 VPIRB marine survivor locating device, or very high frequency (VHF) Position Indicating Radio Beacon, from J. N. Taylor.
- JN Taylor: Furuno blitzes NMEA Awards, again. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p24
The article features Australian-owned firm JN Taylor & Co., which supplies equipment and services to the country's commercial maritime industry. The firm distributes several quality marine electronic brands like Furuno, MaxSea, and Hatteland. It cites several awards given by the National Marine...
- GEAR AND EQUIPMENT. // Ausmarine;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p39
This section offers news briefs related to developments in the Australian maritime industry as of October 2013. JN Taylor has launched a monthly chart update service using MapMedia IHO S-57 Cartography and MaxSea Time Zero. Marine equipment supplier North Star Transmission has become North Star...
- Cakewalk SONAR 6 Producer Edition Upgrade. Nunes, Tony // Mix;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p90
The article evaluates the SONAR 6 Producer Edition from Cakewalk.
- Raymarine Dragonfly 7. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p88
The article previews the Raymarine Dragonfly 7 global positioning system sonar.
- High-Resolution Tunnel Surveys by ROV. Clarke, Bob; Fletcher, Rick // Sea Technology;Oct2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p35
The article reviews ASI ROV Multibean Sonar System.
- 3-D Sonar. Vance, Randy // Boating;Oct2015, p82
The article evaluates the StructureScan 3-D sonar from marine electronics manufacturer Navico.
- Interphase SE-200B sonar engine beefs up. // Ausmarine;Jun2007, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p38
The article evaluates the SE-200B Sonar Engine from Interphase.
- AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO UNDERWATER SECURITY. Hill, David // Naval Forces;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p12
The article evaluates the diver detection sonar CEREBERUS from QinetiQ.