"What's new in Lenses."
- L & T New Products. // 20/20;Jun2013, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p86
The article evaluates several eye care industry products including the Novel and Novella lenses from the company Vision-Ease Lens, the Chemalux CTC-100 free-form lab system from Chemat Vision Inc. and the anti-reflective lens treatment Recharge from the company Hoya Vision Care.
- Vision-Ease Intros Light-Responsive Trifocal. // Vision Monday;5/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p040
The article evaluates LifeRx light-responsive lenses in a 7x28 trifocal from Vision-Ease.
- LifeRx Outlook. // 20/20;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p85
The article evaluates the LifeRx Outlook Progressive addition lens (PAL) from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision-Ease Lens Launches New Novel and Novella Lenses. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;5/20/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p36
The article previews Novel and Novella, conventional front side progressive lenses from lens maker Vision-Ease Lens (VEL).
- Thindex 1.70. // 20/20;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p76
The article evaluates the Thindex 1.70 lightweight lens from Vision-Ease Lens Corp.
- Product Review. // Review of Optometry;11/15/2007, Vol. 144 Issue 11, p119
The article evaluates several eye diagnostic products including Flura-Safe large-molecule, fluorescein-like stain from Accutome Inc., Polarized sun lenses from Vision-Ease Inc., and 2-Clear Custom RX Readers spectacles from Peachtree Optical Products.
- Illumina LifeRx/Illumina SunRx. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p82
The article evaluates Vision-Ease Lens' Illumina LifeRx and Illumina SunRx lenses.
- Vision-Ease Lens Introduces Versatile Advanta FSV. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;12/16/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p28
The article reviews Vision-Ease Lens' Advanta, a new spherical FSV polycarbonate lens.
- Vision-Ease Extends PAL Product Lines. // Vision Monday;3/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p48
The article presents information on the ophthalmic lens products from Vision-Ease Lens.