- Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater Stops Cold Air Penetration at Open Bay Doors. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p41
Evaluates the Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater from Solaronics Inc. Qualities; Features of the heater's critical system.
- Work in Your Garage? // Woodworker's Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p84
Features the Residential Garage Heater from Solaronics Inc. in the United States. Function of the product; Advantages in using the equipment; Details on the operation of the heater.
- Fending Off the Winter's Chill. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/13/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the A802V 80 percent variable-speed furnace heater.
- Daily grind. Ferris, Sara // Cadalyst;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
The article reflects on this publication's Daily Newsletter's help in keeping people informed about updates on the computer-aided design (CAD) world. The Daily's goal of increasing the number of product reviews is discussed. Some of the topics covered in the past month's issue are presented. It...
- AUTODESK INTRODUCES INVENTOR LIGHT(LT). // American Machinist;Jun2007, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p14
The article evaluates the Inventor Light (LT) three-dimensional (3D) computer-aided design (CAD) package from Autodesk.
- True brilliance. // This Old House;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the Allison Kindle Heater Lamp light fixture and heater from Kindle Living.
- literature & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p92
The article features catalogs and brochures for various products including Onicon Incorporated's fact sheet featuring the company's System-30 Btu measurement system, Bell & Gossett's brochure featuring the company's Circiut Sentry valve, and Bryan Steam LLC's manuals featuring the company's...
- Engineer's Technical LIBRARY FALL 2013. // Engineered Systems;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article offers brief information on several industrial equipment which include Twin 2-Stage high intensity gas-fi red infrared heaters from Solaronics Inc., industrial water filter from Orival Inc., and F-3500 Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Meter from Onicon Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p58
The article evaluates several engineering products including True Dual 2-Stage heaters from Solaronics Inc., Active Filter from Danfoss Drives and the Square D Commercial Grade wall-switch occupancy sensors from Schneider Electric SA.