- Work in Your Garage? // Woodworker's Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p84
Features the Residential Garage Heater from Solaronics Inc. in the United States. Function of the product; Advantages in using the equipment; Details on the operation of the heater.
- Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater Stops Cold Air Penetration at Open Bay Doors. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p41
Evaluates the Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater from Solaronics Inc. Qualities; Features of the heater's critical system.
- Fending Off the Winter's Chill. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/13/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the A802V 80 percent variable-speed furnace heater.
- Daily grind. Ferris, Sara // Cadalyst;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
The article reflects on this publication's Daily Newsletter's help in keeping people informed about updates on the computer-aided design (CAD) world. The Daily's goal of increasing the number of product reviews is discussed. Some of the topics covered in the past month's issue are presented. It...
- AUTODESK INTRODUCES INVENTOR LIGHT(LT). // American Machinist;Jun2007, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p14
The article evaluates the Inventor Light (LT) three-dimensional (3D) computer-aided design (CAD) package from Autodesk.
- True brilliance. // This Old House;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the Allison Kindle Heater Lamp light fixture and heater from Kindle Living.
- literature & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p92
The article features catalogs and brochures for various products including Onicon Incorporated's fact sheet featuring the company's System-30 Btu measurement system, Bell & Gossett's brochure featuring the company's Circiut Sentry valve, and Bryan Steam LLC's manuals featuring the company's...
- Engineer's Technical LIBRARY FALL 2013. // Engineered Systems;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article offers brief information on several industrial equipment which include Twin 2-Stage high intensity gas-fi red infrared heaters from Solaronics Inc., industrial water filter from Orival Inc., and F-3500 Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Meter from Onicon Inc.
- Transportation-Department Facilities Kept Warm With Infrared Heaters. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p52
The article offers information on the condition of ventilation in the buildings of Colorado Department of Transportation's (CDOT's) Alamosa section. According to the article, most of the 50 buildings of the department have original heating equipment. It is always running continuously and it...