- Motor efficiency increased. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2008, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p18
The article evaluates a motor/drive combination OptimalFlux from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Energy-efficient electric motors. // Food Manufacture;Jan2013, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p37
The article evaluates the W22 Super Premium motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- New family of rolled steel motors. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2009, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p22
The article evaluates the steel motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Soft starters help motors attain energy efficiency. // Motion System Design;Sep2008, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p41
The article evaluates the SSW07 soft starters for advanced energy efficient induction motor operation from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Highest Efficiency Levels. // Product Design & Development;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p29
The article evaluates the WMagnet permanent magnet synchronous motor from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Control regimen. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Aug2008, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p56
The article evaluates the OptimalFlux control regimen from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- Rolled-steel electric motors. // Machine Design;5/8/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p102
The article evaluates the rolled-steel electric motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp.
- WHAT'S NEW IN DRIVES, MOTORS & GEARS. // Engineer (00137758);9/7/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7779, p42
The article evaluates several industrial equipment such as drives, motors, and gears from different manufacturers in Great Britain including the EC 25 electrically commutate motor from Maxon Motor AG, the F11-iP hydraulic saw motor from Parker Hannifin Corp., and the IP56-rated CFW-08 Wash...
- INDUSTRY COVERAGE: OEM/DESIGN. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2008, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p46
The article evaluates several industrial equipment which include the PetroDuty motors from WEG Electric Motors Corp., the short wave infrared (SWIR) camera lenses from Navitar Inc., and the direct drive PN Series motors from NSK Precision America Inc.