New drugs and dosage forms
- product showcase. // Pharmacy Today;Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p16
The article evaluates several drugs including Ria-STAP human fibrinogen concentrate from CSL Behring, Kapidex dexlansoprazole delayed release capsules from Takeda and Vertical Calcitriol ointment 3mcg/g from Galderma Laboratories LP.
- NEW INDICATIONS. // Drug Topics;6/4/2007, Vol. 151 Issue 11, p67
The article evaluates several drugs including CSL Behring's Humate-P for the treatment and prevention of bleeding in hemophilia A patients, Oscient Pharmaceuticals Corp.'s Factive Tablets for the treatment of mild to moderate community-acquired pneumonia and Duramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s...
- New class of drugs targeting Type 2 diabetes. Fernandez, Julio // Drug Topics;10/13/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p6s
The article evaluates two drugs for the type 2 diabetes treatment which includes the Januvia (sitagliptin) from Merck & Co. Inc. and Exenatide (Byetta) from Eli Lilly & Co.
- Benlysta Gets Priority Review. // Contract Pharma;Sep2010, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p130
The article offers updates on several drug developments in the U.S. Phase one study of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. development of the BMN 195 drug has been completed. Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has successfully achieved a positive result on its Phase III trial of the drug Scenesse. The U.S....
- DULOXETINE APPROVED FOR FIBROMYALGIA. // RN;Jul2008, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p24
The article reports on the approval granted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to duloxetine HCl (Cymbalta), a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, for fibromyalgia patients.
- Kids get new upset-stomach remedy. // Drug Store News;12/10/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p37
The article evaluates the Tums Kids' stomach relief product from the GlaxoSmithKline company.
- POTIGA. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jul2012, Vol. 28 Issue 7, pA5
The article offers brief information on Potiga drug from GlaxoSmithKline.
- GSK ends Serevent study after FDA analysis. Dickinson, James D. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p28
Reports on the conclusion of an interim analysis of the asthma drug Serevent from GlaxoSmithKline Inc. in the U.S. Difficulties in enrollment; Absence of significant result on the primary endpoint; Need for doctor's consultation in taking Serevent.
- Anoro Ellipta. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Summer2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, pA8
The article offers brief information on the drug Anoro Ellipta from GlaxoSmithKline.