- FOODSERVICE BUYER: PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several products for food services suppliers including the FlashBake oven from Hobart, QuickFit EX poly gloves from Foodhandler Inc., and salad dressings from Ken's Food Inc.
- The fastest filler in the west. // Food Manufacture;Jan2009, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates the sandwiching systems from Baker Perkins Ltd.
- 20 smart gadgets costing $20 or less. // All You;9/24/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p43
The article evaluates kitchen gadgets and supplies, including Water Stop gloves from the Container Store, Crystal Clear glass cleaner from Full Circle, and Strawberry Slicester from Chef'n .
- PreGel, Waring Partner on Gelato Panini Press. // Progressive Grocer (India Edition);Jan2014, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p120
The article offers brief information on the Gelato Panini Press used to create sandwiches from PreGel America and Waring Commercial.
- CUISINART: Sandwich press. // Home Channel News;5/8/2006, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p89
The article evaluates sandwich press Gridler Panini & Sandwich Press from Cuisinart Inc. and offers information on its design, size and accessories supplied with it.
- Sandwiches cooked to perfection. // Choice;May99, p40
Evaluates sandwich and jaffle makers sold in Australia. The difference between the average two-snack sandwich and jaffle maker; The importance of using the right amount of filling; Sandwich and jaffle makers sold by Sunbeam, Moulinex, Philips, and Black & Decker. INSETS: In brief;Beware the...
- TOASTY TREATS. Ciaramidaro, Rebecca // Choice;Sep2014, p65
The article previews several sandwich pressers and jaffle makers including the GR8450 Cafe Press 4+ from Sunbeam, the Sandwich Press RHSP801 from Russell Hobbs and the 2 Slice Sandwich Maker SM56 from Tiffany.
- ROBOT INVASION. Kooser, Amanda C. // Restaurant Business;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p18
The article evaluates the HyperActive Bob, a system of cameras, touch-screen monitors, computers and software.
- MY KITCHEN RULES! Tobrepjs, Glenn // 4X4 Australia;Jul2010, Issue 318, p117
The article evaluates the Car Back Kitchen from Drifta.