Infection protection and safety improvement in nerve block catheter kits
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/21/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 135, p3
The article reports on agreements awarded by the Premier healthcare alliance to Smiths Medical and Teleflex Medical for laryngoscope systems.
- Teleflex set for investment at Czech medical plant. // Regional Today;9/25/2014, p3
The article discusses Teleflex Medical, part of U.S. healthcare group Teleflex Inc., plans to invest in a medical plant in Czech Republic.
- Flocath quick: a new hydrophilic-coated catheter for intermittent use. Doherty, Willie // British Journal of Nursing;2/10/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p170
The following article looks at the new Flocath quick intermittent catheter, which has been developed with the aim of improving the quality' of lives of clients and carers who undertake intermittent catheterization. Teleflex Medical (formerly RÃ¼sch UK) provides an extensive range of...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/17/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on the distribution agreement signed by Teleflex Medical with ResMed. The deal makes Teleflex Medical an exclusive distributor of the ResMed Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) mask portfolio for U.S. acute-care hospitals not affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs of...
- IAB Pump catheters classified a Class 1 recall. // Medical Device Daily;4/16/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 72, p6
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to classify a voluntary device recall involving volume connectors for Arrow International's Intra Aortic Balloon Pump (IAB) catheters as a Class 1 recall, according to Teleflex Medical. Teleflex revealed that the recall...
- Cambridge Heart tweaks pact with St. Jude for HearTwave II MTWA. // Medical Device Daily;6/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 118, p5
This article presents updates related to companies in the biotechnology industry. It reports on the move of Cambridge Heart to amend its sales and marketing agreement with St. Jude Medical involving Cambridge's HearTwave II Microvolt T-Wave Aternans test. Teleflex Medical has been awarded five...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;9/10/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 174, p4
The article reports on the agreement between Teleflex Medical and Access Scientific for the PICC WAND Safety Introducer of the latter which has been given clearance by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. The device, which will be distributed by Teleflex, has a peelable sheath for...
- PRODUCT PROFILES. // HME Today;Jul2007, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p37
The article evaluates several medical supplies and equipment, including the nasal pillow continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) mask from Teleflex Medical, BreatheX Journey CPAP machine from VIASYS and Mirage Swift II lightweight mask from ResMed.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/30/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 210, p3
The article reports on the announcement of Teleflex Medical about the three-year contract awarded to HealthTrust Purchasing Group by Arrow International. HealthTrust Purchasing Group has agreed to give access to the Arrow Regional Anesthesia product line of epidural, spinal, and peripheral nerve...