Adhesive and nonadhesive versions of foam dressing
- COOL DOWN. // Volleyball (10584668);Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p16
The article evaluates the IW-2 icing set from Zamst.
- Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Bandage. Rodie, Janet Bealer // Textile World;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p42
The article evaluates the Stasilonâ„¢âˆ£FR hemostatic bandage from Entegrion.
- Salvequick Golf Kit Plasters for Hands & Feet. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p80
The article evaluates the first aid bandage Salvequick Golf Plasters for Hands & Feet from Cederroth Sverige AB.
- Smart bandage to aid healing. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/9/2015, pA02
The article offers brief information on the smart bandage developed at the University of Bath in England.
- Aluminum Tapes. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p7
The article evaluates the 3M 427 and 439 aluminum tapes from M&C Specialties Co.
- Military-tested bandage quickly stops bleeding. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p6
The article evaluates the KytoStat bandage from the Portland, Oregon-based Hemcon Medical Technologies.
- Healing Words. // Shape;Mar2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates bandages which feature the World War II-era slogan "Keep Calm and Carry On," designed by Decorative Things.
- Unite Biomatrix Advanced Collagen Wound Dressing. Steinmetz, Marc // Podiatry Management;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p206
The article offers information on the Unite Biomatrix Advanced Collagen Wound Dressing from Pegasus Biologics.
- Natural wound management. // Veterinary Medicine;Jun2008, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p336
The article evaluates the BloodSTOP hemostatic gauze from PRN Pharmacal.