Blizzard takes snow/ice control by storm
- SaltDogg, SnowDogg products ready to take a bite out of Old Man Winter. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p56
The article evaluates the 2-yard stainless steel hopper Saltdogg spreader, electric drive under tailgate Saltdogg spreader and SnowDogg commercial/municipal and V-plow from Buyers Products.
- HTS snowplow, Tornado hopper spreader bolster Western's arsenal. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p56
The article evaluates the Western HTS Snowplow and a new line of Western Tornado poly electric hopper spreaders from Western Snowplows.
- Fisher adds two anti-snow/ice weapons. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p57
The article evaluates the Fisher HT Series snowplow and second-generation Fisher Poly-Caster poly electric hopper spreader from Fisher Engineering.
- PRODUCTS. // Landscape Management;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p42
The article evaluates several snow and ice removal equipment including SnowEx's SPB-072 and SPB-090 Snowbrooms, Blizzard's 9000HD straight blade snow plow and Ariens' AMP 24 Sno-Thro all-electric two-stage snow thrower.
- Snow Wonders. V. R. // Natural Health;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates several snow removing equipment.
- Don't ditch the snow thrower. // Consumer Reports;Nov98, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p10
Evaluates the Drive'nPlow, a plastic snow plow from Solotec Inc. that attaches to one's car. Tests which showed the plow was not able to handle a lot of snow; Design of the plow; Recommendations on what to use in place of a shovel.
- SNOW & ICE CONTROL. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates several snow and ice control equipment including the SP-2200 dump body spreader from SnowEx, C-Plow backdrag plow from Hiniker Company, and Fisher brand snowplows.
- Snow Removal Equipment. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2007, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p35
The article evaluates several snow removal equipment and supplies including the track-drive Sno-Thro machines from Ariens Co., 9000 Series trip-edge V-plows from Hiniker Co., and 28V V-plow series from Sno-Way International Inc.
- SNOW & ICE CONTROL. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p76
The article evaluates several snow and ice control equipment including the SP-2400 replaceable tailgate spreader from SnowEx, the Lot Pro snowplow from Meyer Products LLC, and the Model 2500 low-profile tailgate salt spreader from Fisher Engineering.