- Illumina LifeRx/Illumina SunRx. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p82
The article evaluates Vision-Ease Lens' Illumina LifeRx and Illumina SunRx lenses.
- Vision-Ease Extends PAL Product Lines. // Vision Monday;3/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p48
The article presents information on the ophthalmic lens products from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision-Ease Lens Expands Base Curve Offerings. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the base curve lenses from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision Ease to Showcase Life-Rx Lenses. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p82
The article evaluates the LifeRx light-responsive lens from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision-Ease Intros Thindex Lens. // Vision Monday;12/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p030
The article features the Thindex 1.70 high-index lenses from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Single-Vision Wavefront Lenses. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2009 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 146 Issue 10, p103
The article evaluates the Essilor 360 degress ophthalmic lenses by Essilor.
- Definity Short. // 20/20;Jan2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p104
The article evaluates the Definitely Short progressive addition lens (PAL) from Essilor company.
- New Products. // 20/20;Jul2008, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p81
The article evaluates several products including 7E Hi Luster Polish from National Optronics, 80-millimeter semi-finished single vision lenses from Vision-Ease Lens, and Polycore SunSensors high-performance coating (HPC) from Corning/Polycore.
- Ophthalmic Lenses. // Review of Optometry;5/15/2007, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p105
The article evaluates the ophthalmic lenses Definity Short from Essilor of America Inc. and photochromic progressive lenses from Vision-Ease Inc.