Polypropylene Piping Alternative Fits Nashville Hotel Installation to a Tee
- Beyond biomass boilers. Siegenthaler, John // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jan2015, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the Blue Pipes, that are polypropylene random (PP-R) pipes suitable for distributing cooling and heating in closed systems and other industrial applications, from Aquatherm.
- In the land of reds and whites, Napa Valley wineries opt for Green, Blue Pipe systems. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p3
The article evaluates the Aquatherm Green Pipe from Aquatherm Inc.
- Bogle Vineyards goes Blue. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the Aquatherm Blue Pipe from Aquatherm Inc.
- new products. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jan2009, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates the Lilac recycled/reclaimed water piping system from Aquatherm Incorporated, the PushConnect high-performance push-on stop from Brass-Craft Manufacturing, and the Model D-5 Drain Cleaning Machine from Electric Eel Manufacturing Company.
- PRODUCT GUIDE: NON-POTABLE WATER PIPING. // PM Engineer;Nov2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates several non-potable piping systems including Charlotte Pipe ReUze from Charlotte Pipe and Foundry, Uponor AquaPEX Reclaimed Water Tubing and Aquatherm Lilac Piping from Aquatherm Inc.
- PRODUCT GUIDE: NON-POTABLE WATER PIPING. // PM Engineer;Oct2009, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p40
The article evaluates non-potable water piping, including the ReUze non-potable water piping system from Charlotte Pipe and Foundry, the AquaPEX Reclaimed Water tubing from Uponor and the Aquatherm Lilac piping system from Aquatherm Inc.
- Pumps and Piping. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p22
The article offers information on several pumps and piping products available in the U.S. market as of December 2013 including a polypropylene pipe from Aquatherm Inc., a socket fusion for polypropylene-random (PP-R) pipes and fittings from McElroy Manufacturing Inc., and the ProPEX engineered...
- green choice. // Contractor Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates several commercial products including a Geothermal system from GeoStar Corp., a recyclable plastic piping system from Aquatherm Inc. and the Vertiga Convector from the electronic company Jaga.
- Products Focus: INDUSTRIAL PIPE, VALVES & FITTINGS. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p70
The article evaluates several industrial pipes, valves and fittings including the stainless-steel drainage systems from BlÃ¼cher GmbH, the Climatherm pure polypropylene-random (PP-R) piping systems from Aquatherm Inc., and the DTV-R drain-tempering valve from Therm-Omega-Tech Inc.